Dentek Systems, Inc. (DSI) was founded in Richardson, Texas circa 2002 as a turnkey Information Technology and Audio/Video solutions provider. We offer an array of services and support for new and existing small to mid size companies. We specialize primarily in the health care industry, however we have experience with a wide variety of professional and residential projects.
We believe in building strong, lasting relationships with each of our clients and strive to earn your trust with our straight-forward approach to your questions. We know that by working with you to help make the right decisions we will succeed in making your project a success and your vision a reality.
Getting DSI involved early on in your project or business needs will ensure a smooth and successful implementation as we will focus on the smallest of details. Our pro-active approach and responsiveness to your needs will reassure you that DSI is the right choice. We will work with you step by step from the design phase through the project completion, and then we will be there to support you after the project is completed. We also offer a wide variety of on-going support and maintenance services to meet your needs and budget into the future.
DSI will work with you and your budget to provide you with the best performance and value without sacrificing the security or reliability of your system. Time constraints and cost are variables that need to be suited to your specific needs. By letting us know up front what these constraints are we can provide you with a customized solution and deliver it on time.
The greatest compliment our clients give to us is by referring us to their peers, friends, or family. Often, our clients tell us that they have received our name from multiple sources. We greatly appreciate all of the relationships that we have built over the years to help create our hard working and honest reputation.
We will provide products and services of superior quality and overall value that improves the business results of our customers.
As a result, our customers will reward us with leadership sales and profit in the markets we serve, allowing our people to prosper.
- We are all leaders in our area of responsibility.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going.
- We focus our resources to achieve objectives and strategies.
- We develop the capability to deliver our strategies.
- We always try to do the right thing.
- We are honest and straight forward with each other.
- We operate within the spirit and letter of the law.
- We use data in advocating proposals and include risk in the assessment.
- We develop superior understanding of our customers and their needs.
- We create and deliver products that improve our customer’s results.
- We develop close, mutually productive relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- We learn from both our successes and our failures.
- We bench mark our performance versus the very best.
- We strive to be the best in all areas of strategic importance to the company.
- We believe that all employees can and want to contribute to their fullest potential.
- We inspire people and enable them to high expectations and challenging goals.
- We are honest with people about their performance.
- We believe that doing what is right for the business with integrity will leap to mutual success for both the company and the individual our quest for mutual success ties us together
- We encourage ownership behavior.
- We believe it is the responsibility of all individuals to continually develop themselves and others.
- We encourage and expect outstanding technical mastery and executorial excellence.
- We respect each other, our customers and treat them as we want to be treated.
- We have confidence in each other’s capabilities and intentions.
- We believe people work best when there is a foundation of trust.
- We accept personal accountability to meet our business needs, and help others improve their effectiveness.
- We all act like owners, treating company assets as our own and behaving with the company’s long term success in mind.
- We have a pressing dissatisfaction with the status quo.
- We are determined to be the best at doing what matters most.
- What we believe determines who we are
- Who we are determines what we see
- What we see determines what we do
- What we do determines our business…life outcome